Saturday, March 26, 2005


This is the rest of us as we filed into the church after marching and walking around the church with palm branches. It was amazing to march with the entire church (and secondary school) singing praises to God! They sing so beautifully... it feels like everybody in the church can harmonize and they blend together like a choir! I was wondering why I was never part of a church that did something like this in the States, and then remembered that weather might have something to do with it! I've only been in Africa for 3 months, and I've already begun to forget what the cold weather is like:-)  Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Well, I think so. Today they had a sunrise service at 6am, then a footwashing/communion service at 8am, and then the regular service at 10am! I went to the sunrise service, but the entire service was in Tonga with no translator, so I didn't understand any of it!

Sun Mar 27, 09:44:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home