Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Yikkkeesss!

My wife, my beautitful wife is in Peru, where the plan crash just occured... and while, thankfully, she was not aboard this one, it was the same airline she is using. I saw this on the news this morning, and it didn't make me feel very good!
http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/americas/08/24/peru.crash/index.html

From her emails, it does sound like she is doing very well, and Peru sounds like an amazing place to be! I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures when she comes home on monday.

I'm praying that God will protect her, and that she will be able to share with others the value of Christ with those she is able to meet. Abby is an amazing example of God's love to me, and thinking of her I am in awe of the grace and mercy of God that He would bring us together. I trust in the goodness of ALL that God does in my life... and I hope that means I will be with Abby for as long I'm here on earth! God is always good, and to His plan ALWAYS works for the best for those who love Him.
I can't wait to have my wife back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home